Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall [Blu-ray]


The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall


I have seen the phantom of the opera at the royal albert hall in NYC twice and I was really disappoited. This filmed performance is just fantastic! I think they were much better than the movie. I think and hope we will be seeing more live productions filmed this way.I know this was a special production, but I think if I had seen a film from a live NYC - Broadway show, I would have loved it from the begining. I just finished watching this bluray and wanted to add my 5 stars. I know I'll watch it many more. Now, I think they should do Les Mes. That would hevenly. The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger