Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall



Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall


     Two best things I love about this - very high quality video and very high quality sound. I may be a little biased because I am absolutely infatuated by Adele and her amazing voice and musical talent... I had this turned up quite loud all the way through. I LOVE that it came with a CD copy of all the live music. It hasn't left my car stereo since it arrived. If you like Adele, this is definitely a must have item. Adele puts on a fantastic show. Would highly recommend it to anyone! Sound quality is very good and she really interacts with the audience. I would love to see her in concert!


Reviews Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger